- Reviews (0)
The Sentinex Scrub Suit by Lohmann-Rauscher is tear-resistant, breathable, fluid-repellent and opaque. This disposable, surgical scrub suit meets the requirements of DIN EN 13795 and, due to the use of natural rubber, latex-free materials, can also be worn by allergy sufferers. The Sentinex Scrub Suit consists of a tunic with practical pockets and trousers with an adjustable drawstring. The suit is made of a high-quality synthetic fabric, which not only provides a reliable barrier against germs, but also greatly reduces the risk of infection, thanks to it’s low-particle design.
The Sentinex Scrub Suit is available in a choice of green or blue and in a wide range of sizes.
- Sentinex Scrub Suit
- Non-sterile disposable suit
- Reliable protection against penetration by bacteria and liquids
- Low-linting material
- Meets the standard-performance requirements of DIN EN 13795
- Also suitable for allergy sufferers (uses latex-free materials)
- Material: SMMS (Spunbond, Meltblown, Meltblown, Spunbond) – 100% synthetic fibres
- Low-particle material reduces the risk of infection
- Comfortable cut and attractive design
- Trousers with drawstring, individually adjustable
- Tunic with practical pockets
- High functionality
- Comfortable to wear
- Available in a choice of green or blue
- Set consists of a tunic and trousers
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Pack contents varies depending on size (see table)
The Sentinex Scrub Suit is not only suitable for wearing in hygienically critical areas where the risk of germ transmission between different areas needs to be minimised, but also, for example, in intensive care units and during endoscopies.